At Buntrock Law, we believe understanding and transparency are vital for successful relationships. We are pleased to create and share topical and informative estate, construction, and business law articles to help you better navigate the legal landscape here in the state of Arizona. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, need legal advice, or are looking for an experienced attorney to help you through the complex legal process. Check back shortly for more informative legal articles published by the expert business attorneys at Buntrock Law Group.
Owning and operating a business in Arizona is no simple task. Throughout a company’s time in business, legal issues are likely to arise, causing unexpected time and financial constraints on your business. With an experienced business law attorney by your side, you can navigate the complex legal system with accurate knowledge and assistance. Our team is committed to providing only the best services to each of our business clients.
- Hiring a Business Attorney
- Noncompete Agreements: Do You Need One?
- Estate and Trust Litigation: Helping Families Find Closure in Difficult Times
- Waivers Or Assumptions of Risk Agreements: Will They Protect You From A Lawsuit?
- Asset Protection: Single Member LLCs May not Fully Protect Assets from Creditors
- An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure: Managing Disputes with Written Contracts
- Arizona’s Anti-Deficiency Statute Provides help if Faced with Foreclosure
- Cell Phones: Expanding Employer Liability
- Buying or Selling a Business – Some Key Issues
- Arbitration vs. The Courts: Is One Better Than The Other For Resolving Business Disputes?
- Life Insurance Proceeds Paid To a Trust Are Not Subject To Creditor Claims
- Undue Influence In The Formation Of A Will Or Trust: Valid Or Not?
- Foreclosing on Tax Lien Certificates
- 5 Key Traits for an Effective Non-Compete Agreement
- When Does A Joint Venture Form?
- Does A Member of an LLC Owe Fiduciary Duties to the Other Members?
- Buy & Sell Agreements
At Buntrock Law, our primary purpose is to provide professional legal services to each of our Arizona clients. Whether you are in need of assistance for a legal matter in real estate, business law, agriculture law, construction law, wrongful acts, personal injury, estate planning or trust litigation, or another legal matter, our team of experienced attorneys are committed to providing tailored and top quality legal solutions. If you have any questions on these legal articles, or if you would like expert legal advice, support, or assistance with your personal or business legal matter, please contact our main office at your convenience.